Friday, August 21, 2009

Shawn Talked Me Into It!!!

Against my will, Shawn got us to go to the Washington County Fair last weekend. Luckily we had some great friends come into town that were troopers to come with us. I have to admit Jack had a ball on the rides so it made it worth it. But I still hate that kind of atmosphere, YUCK! Jack and Mason were so daring! Yikes... At the end I asked Jack "Was that scary or fun?" He said, "scary and fun!" He felt like such a big boy.



Mason and Jack flying high!Ending the night with a ride on a motorcycle, just like Uncle Chad! Jack loved it.


Okay so it was fun, I'm glad Shawn made me go!

4 comments:

Errin said...

FUN! I wanted to take Ali so bad but we were out of town! I love all the pics!

Avree said...

Cute pics! I don't love fairs either but they're sure fun for kids!

JR and Brynn said...

Wow, your camera is awesome! I can't believe you were able to get such awesome pics on the rides. Those are so precious! Yeah, JR wanted to go too, but I talked him into taking Haley without me. It was AWESOME! :) Aren't I terrible?

david early said...

Congratulations on the half marathon Hay!! I could never do that. I love all the sweet stories on your blog. You're a great mom!! And a great neice! love you so so so, Juli